Here’s what YOU liked on Proper Noun Blog in 2012:
- Creating a Play Space for Preschoolers (Guest Post) - This is the number one post on my blog! Thanks for a great guest post, Jennifer! :)
- If You Like… The Grapes of Wrath - Actually, all the “If You Like…” posts are pretty popular, and I hope to continue the series in 2013.
- Creating a Reading Space - Some pins featuring where we read.
- What we think we see - Exploring assumptions about people with disabilities.
- Simple Addition (Picture Book Preschool) - Adding it up! I guess a lot of people are interested in preschool math education because my post on symmetry was also pretty popular.
Here’s what I liked on Proper Noun Blog in 2012:
- On being a different-looking mother - How do we explain our parents? How will my daughter “explain” me?
- On Breakups in Books & Songs - I shared an embarrassing breakup story and the music that goes along with heartbreak.
- Why I Vote - Some thoughts on voting in my first presidential election this year.
- Early Science Skills (Picture Book Preschool) - I especially liked the books in this post. :)
- Warnings on Teen Books: Helpful Tips or Censorship? - Taking on the controversy!
- According to GoodReads, I read 102 books this year, but it’s probably more because I didn’t always remember to record the picture books I read at work or with my daughter.
- I’m not sure how much progress I made on any of my 2012 Resolutions, but perhaps I’ll just roll them into 2013. It’s all a work in progress. :)
Highlights of the year:
What about you? I’d love to hear about your year’s highlights (especially your favorite books!). Let me know if there is anything you’d like to see more of on Proper Noun Blog in 2013. Are there any topics or series of posts that you like and want to continue into 2013? I’d love to hear from my readers! :)