With the kids:
- If you are in or hear Burnsville on Saturday, you should check out the Rhythm and Words Family Festival. Featuring children’s book author Lynne Jonell! And more!
- For Minneapolitans, celebrate the Walker Branch Library’s Centennial on Saturday starting at 1pm.
- Uptown Market opens for the season this Sunday, June 12th! Need some ideas on how to make the farmer’s market fun for the kids? Check out my latest post on All Things Mothering: Farmer’s Market Fun
- Sunday, June 12th is Open Streets Minneapolis. Part of Lyndale Ave S will be closed to regular traffic so we can walk and bike in the street. Activities for the whole family.
For the kids:
- On Monday June 13th, (It’s not technically the weekend, I know…), local writer Michael Hartford talks about his new book Dad’s Eye View: 52 Family Adventures in the Twin Cities at the Ridgedale Library.
Without the kids:
- Mystery Palace headlines a great line-up at Cobra Fest in the Nick and Eddie Alley on Saturday. Only $5 for a whole day (and all night) of music. Don’t miss it. (In the interest of full disclosure, my husband’s band HighTV will be playing the festival as well. :) )