It wasn’t until I sat down to write this post that I realized just how great 2011 was. I was on tv, worked at the state fair, published an article, and tabled at the Zinefest this year. Not bad! Here’s hoping next year is just as productive!
If you want to re-live the magic of 2011, check out my top posts of the year:
- What Fairy Tales Can Teach Us #francescaliablock
- Stories Come Alive at the MN Children’s Museum #childdevelopment
- What Does Proof Look Like? #science
- Behind the Scenes of Atheist Talk #iwasontv
- How Non-Religious People Talk About Religion #tolerance
- Being a Girl (in books) #YAlit #feminism
- What Princesses Can Do #parenting #feminism
- What is True for Us #mindfulness #parenting
- Tiger Mothers and Other Sorts #parenting #YAlit
- Genrebeast #2 Recap #music #zines
- Porky’s Last Stand #twincities #guestpost
- If You Like…Sufjan Stevens #music #YAlit
- What a Family Looks Like #kidlit #glbt
- The Joy of Biking #kidlit
- Some Things Are Complicated #feminism #books
Funny, I didn’t realize I blogged about feminism so often until I made that list. I wonder what 2012’s tags will reveal….
If there is something you’d like to see more of on this blog in 2012, please let me know. I’m already planning to include more music this year, and I’d also like to blog about adult books more often. The regular series will continue, so you’ll see more of Picture Book Preschool, Books for Secular Families, If You Like…, and Monday Morning Music.
Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!