- Grim Colberty Tales on the Colbert Report. It is a must-watch.
- Librarians looking for a February book display might be interested in this list of teen fiction with hearts on the covers on my Book Lists Wiki.
- If you, like me, were unable to make it to the Best New Bands showcase at First Avenue this week, you will be happy to know that you can live it vicariously on the Internet. You can read Citypages‘ write-up here or read about local drummer Jared Isabella, who played in 3 of the bands, here. Don’t forget that the hours are dwindling to support Bloodnstuff’s Kickstarter project.
- What kind of music do your kids listen to? Kori from Mates of State admits her kids taste in music in this post on Band on the Diaper Run.
- 9 Things I Learned in the Parent Encouragement Program aka Shitty Parents Anonymous is some pretty funny parenting advice. Skip it if you are offended by swearing.
And it’s all about me: