Some interesting reading material for you:
- What I Learned About Getting Married from Reading Dystopian YA – Apparently, in the future getting married is even weirder than it is now.
- 12 Minnesota Bands You Should Listen to Now – I generally hate when anyone says I should do something, but since several of my favorite local bands are included here, I’ll let it slide.
- Why Can’t I Just Use Google? – Lots of reasons spelled out clearly. Use your library. :)
- Stephanie Watson on Pratfalls of Parenting – Local kidlit writer interviewed on one of my favorite parenting podcasts? Love it! Also, I’m excited about Stephanie’s upcoming picture book, The Wee Hours.
- Print Dead at 1,803 – The Onion is great. “Sources close to print, the method of applying ink to paper in order to convey information to a mass audience, have confirmed that the declining medium passed away early Thursday morning.”